Advanced Text View Status Bar - Pro!
Productivity! includes enhanced editor status bar intended to provide more information about the current status of the file in the editor as well as to simplify set of navigation operations.
|Advanced Text View Status Bar|
The Advanced Text View Status provides all functionality of built-in JBuilder toolbar and offers the following additional features:
- Displaying name of class corresponds to caret position (Java files only);
- Name of method corresponds to caret position (Java files only);
- Caret position (offset of caret location within editor document);
- Number of lines in editor document;
- Ability to instantly change read-only status (if file is not modified and is stored in file system) using mouse double click on the file status label;
- Ability to change insert/override status using mouse double click on the insert status label;
- Ability to invoke the JBuilder "Go to line number" dialog using mouse double click on the caret position or the caret location label;
- Ability to invoke Browse.Insight popup using mouse double click on the class name label (if one is visible);
- Ability to invoke Browse.Members popup using mouse double click on the method name label (if one is visible);
- Ability to customize set of labels should be visible within Advanced Text View Status using popup menu which can be invoked using right mouse click on any status label;
Productivity! Tools ,